Shakeup at Northbridge

Vizi1

Not looking to stir any pots, but overheard downtown yesterday that there were some executive departures at Northbridge.

Looked for press releases and general internet search, but found nothing.

Anyone have any information as to who and why????

Thanks

Update

I did a search on the Northbridge executive today and noticed a difference between what shows up in the Google search compared to the Northbridge Website.  This didn't occur yesterday when I did my first recon on the news.

Looks like one of the people gone is Glenn Penny, EVP claims.  His name shows up on the Google search page of Northbridge executive, but not on the Northbridge Executive page.

I'm still curious as to why if anyone has anything to contribute.

Looks like Andy may be cleaning house....

Update

I did a search on the Northbridge executive today and noticed a difference between what shows up in the Google search compared to the Northbridge Website.  This didn't occur yesterday when I did my first recon on the news.

Looks like one of the people gone is Glenn Penny, EVP claims.  His name shows up on the Google search page of Northbridge executive, but not on the Northbridge Executive page.

I'm still curious as to why if anyone has anything to contribute.

Looks like Andy may be cleaning house....

Probably best to wait for any press releases.  People could have left for personal reasons, new opportunities or a change in company direction.  Better not to speculate.  Cheers!

Sanjeev,

It was the lack of a press release that sparked my post.  Even if it was for personal reasons, companies have many turns of phrase with which to put that message out.  I've seen them, I've even written them. 

Its the lack of any communication that was strange.

I won't press this any further.