Why the Discrepancy?

infinitee00

I know there are some of us who are extremely disappointed with Google closing down Reader. I have already moved my google feeds to Feedly just in case all our petitioning turns out to be useless.

But today I noticed something strange in both me Feedly feeds and Google reader feeds. When I opened the COBF message board , some of the posts under 'Recent Posts' were not even being shown in either Google reader or Feedly. I am not sure why? Does any one know why these posts do not show up in Reader or Feedly ( unless of course there is some sort of an international conspiracy against some board members ;-) )

I grabbed the screen captures of both. Can some one please explain the discrepancy?

COBF.thumb.JPG.f945bd970fa36655ed4c2cfb67f1c407.JPG

COBF_Google_Reader.thumb.JPG.539e7ae5396b0bcc6332efd41acbe570.JPG

I know there are some of us who are extremely disappointed with Google closing down Reader. I have already moved my google feeds to Feedly just in case all our petitioning turns out to be useless.

But today I noticed something strange in both me Feedly feeds and Google reader feeds. When I opened the COBF message board , some of the posts under 'Recent Posts' were not even being shown in either Google reader or Feedly. I am not sure why? Does any one know why these posts do not show up in Reader or Feedly ( unless of course there is some sort of an international conspiracy against some board members ;-) )

I grabbed the screen captures of both. Can some one please explain the discrepancy?

Not sure off the top of my head what the discrepancy is from but I have found the ATOM based feed to be superior to the RSS feed. My guess is that reader and feedly are defaulting to the RSS based feed. See my notes here:

http://www.cornerofberkshireandfairfax.ca/forum/general-discussion/rss-feed/msg98551/#msg98551