Fairfax AGM Hotel - Sharing

Parsad

I've received a request from someone wondering if anyone wanted to share a room at the Fairmont Royal York for the AGM?  Please let me know, and I will forward the contact information.  Cheers!

That is a helluva way to get a date for the festivities.

I've received a request from someone wondering if anyone wanted to share a room at the Fairmont Royal York for the AGM?  Please let me know, and I will forward the contact information.  Cheers!

LOL!  I think he's just trying to save some money.  Cheers!

;) Gotcha.

• 2 weeks later...

;) Gotcha.

Kraven : Did you want them to post a pic?  Likes and dislikes?  Net Worth?

;) Gotcha.

Kraven : Did you want them to post a pic?  Likes and dislikes?  Net Worth?

My apologies if I offended you. I was just joking around. I suspect you may have been the one to ask Sanjeev if someone wanted to share a room. I feel awful now. I am truly sorry. Enjoy the meeting.

My apologies if I offended you. I was just joking around. I suspect you may have been the one to ask Sanjeev if someone wanted to share a room. I feel awful now. I am truly sorry. Enjoy the meeting.

The softer side of Kraven (nod to old Sears advertising).  Really, though, your original comment can be called funny (at least by me) because it wasn't directed at anyone personally.

The apology - whether or not he's the guy - is cool.

I have to say, Kraven, you won a lot of points in my book for your posts some weeks (months) ago about how one of those banking / consulting conferences play out.  It was genius.  The early workings of a Dilbert.

You know, if I have a son, I'm beginning to look at this board for pithy life lessons for the as yet unborn tyke.  Wanna go corporate, see Kraven posts.  Wanna get into insurance, see twacowcfa.  Wanna pull yourself up and do it on your own, read the story of Parsad.  Wanna flout the conventional wisdom you'd otherwise be taught at business school (or at least die tyrin'), see my friend Ericopoly.  Want some excellent returns and good insights into macro, here's Pakcer.  Want to become a lawyer like your grandfather -- fine -- but do what txlaw does.  Want to pursue your Italian heritage, how about a summer internship with gio franchi.  Feeling a tinge of anarchy -- I've got just the rkbabang for you.  Want to see dad put in his place, call ragu.

You like Canada -- what's that aboot? O.K. but at least find a girl from Vancouver (if she isn't already an actress in L.A.) and don't tell mom.

The softer side of Kraven (nod to old Sears advertising).  Really, though, your original comment can be called funny (at least by me) because it wasn't directed at anyone personally.

The apology - whether or not he's the guy - is cool.

I have to say, Kraven, you won a lot of points in my book for your posts some weeks (months) ago about how one of those banking / consulting conferences play out.  It was genius.  The early workings of a Dilbert.

You know, if I have a son, I'm beginning to look at this board for pithy life lessons for the as yet unborn tyke.  Wanna go corporate, see Kraven posts.  Wanna get into insurance, see twacowcfa.  Wanna pull yourself up and do it on your own, read the story of Parsad.  Wanna flout the conventional wisdom you'd otherwise be taught at business school (or at least die tyrin'), see my friend Ericopoly.  Want some excellent returns and good insights into macro, here's Pakcer.  Want to become a lawyer like your grandfather -- fine -- but do what txlaw does.  Want to pursue your Italian heritage, how about a summer internship with gio franchi.  Feeling a tinge of anarchy -- I've got just the rkbabang for you.  Want to see dad put in his place, call ragu.

You like Canada -- what's that aboot? O.K. but at least find a girl from Vancouver (if she isn't already an actress in L.A.) and don't tell mom.

That's a pretty darn good post there yourself, Kiltacular!  Cheers!