Prasad, please don't tell me you're impressed by the new iPhone

Guest valueInv

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valueInv

I got the iPhone 5 a few hours back and have been playing with it. The reviewers are dead on. You need to hold it and use it to understand what Apple did with it. Its amazing!

• 3 weeks later...

So, while I can honestly say I haven't had any problems with the Maps app, the lack of integration with YouTube is pretty frustrating. I have the YouTube app, but you cannot watch most videos through the browser. So when people post YouTube videos on things like forums, you can no longer just click and play them. I see them waning to control maps, but don't really understand not renewing the contract with google for YouTube.

Guest valueInv

So, while I can honestly say I haven't had any problems with the Maps app, the lack of integration with YouTube is pretty frustrating. I have the YouTube app, but you cannot watch most videos through the browser. So when people post YouTube videos on things like forums, you can no longer just click and play them. I see them waning to control maps, but don't really understand not renewing the contract with google for YouTube.

It might be the other way round. Google might have wanted advertising on the YouTube app. Apple may have said no. Google might then have refused to renew.

So..there must've been something funky going on with my browser for a few days when I posted this. Videos appear to be playing fine now.