CCFC's "All That Glitters ICE Gala"

Parsad

As many of you know, one of the non-profits we support is "The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of Canada".  This year in Toronto, we raised $13,000 for the CCFC.  Alison Obrecht, Chapter Development Coordinator For British Columbia, is spear-heading and coordinating the first ever fundraising gala in BC.  I've been asked to assist her in any way possible and am more than happy to do so! 

The Gala is set for November 22, 2012 at the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle.  Corner Market Capital will be buying a table, and I encourage our boardmembers, especially those who live in and around BC, to try and attend.  Individual tickets are $200 and tables are $2,000-2,500, with sponsorship all the way up to $15,000.  They are also interested in any donations, including prizes for the auction.  Everyone my age or older will also be happy to hear that Vancouver's own 54-40 is playing the Gala...one of Canada's best bands that disappeared too soon! 

Details for the Gala are below:

http://www.kintera.org/site/c.4nJIJXPrEbKSE/b.7990773/k.DA83/2012_Vancouver_ICE_Gala__Home.htm

Cheers and see you there!

AllThatGlitters2012InviteNov.pdf