Jump to content

Question for the Accounting/Tax gurus - Ontario - Vendor Permit Question


Recommended Posts

I may have previously mentioned on here that, as hobby, I make thing such as Tshirts/hats  etc for friends and teams I am associated with and the league that I run.


I have done quite a few things for charities and quite a few more are asking me to do things for them. I get charged GST when buying the materials and have to pass it on to the charity/fundraiser etc but would it be better them if I get a Vendor Permit #.  Im assuming If the end user is a registered charity, GST is not required to be remitted?


Or am I way off on here?


Anyone with help or info is appreciated?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...