Fund Manager Featured in Magazine Article

To what extent does having a small fund support his returns? He doesn't hold a lot of small/micro caps.

By the way, Business Insider mentioned the Lee Munsen character: http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-04-01/wall_street/30024477_1_drug-dealer-rome-closing-bell

[*]"Fast cars, one woman," he said. "Cristal. Blue Ribbon sushi. Nobu on a weekly basis. The Palm comes to mind. Whatever cost a lot of money, that's what I had. I was always a punk rocker at heart, so what I love to do is take all my friends out and just buy 'em drinks at the cool places. It was like, 'On me, baby!' Share the wealth a little bit."

[*]"If you're pissed off at Microsoft for having a monopoly and controlling the world, and Bill Gates is the Antichrist, stop whining," he said. "Why don't you buy the stock, make a million dollars, then go build a bomb and blow 'em up? But you know, people aren't man enough to do that. When I make money, I put it in Wall Street's face, man. Put it in their fucking face.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Beating yet again the market and its peers YTD...

Looks like he underperformed the market by 5-6% in 2012? His turnover is pretty high it seems

The fund was up 22.35% in 2012 vs 16% for S&P 500.  Are you looking at the 1 year rolling?

• 4 weeks later...