Current market price of FFH

Smazz

I have been thinking about adding too, but what would be the effects of a disastrous hurricane season?

They would lose some BV and you would get another possibilty to add to your position?  ;D

-4,5% today after all the good news lately. Won't be long before I pick up some more if this continues. I have new cash coming in and FFH seems far better than holding cash waiting for prices that "could" get cheaper. I bet they are making tons of money.

I haven't kept up with their bond portfolio lately but I expect they will report some large realized gains for Q3.  I just dont see them standing pat. 

Around 3 Billion in US and Cdn Treasuries at year end. 

I agree with you, I think they must be seeing that they can do some real damage with realizing some big gains - moving in on equities they have on their watch list - some surely must look attractive to them today and last week.

I have been thinking about adding too, but what would be the effects of a disastrous hurricane season?

They would lose some BV and you would get another possibilty to add to your position?  ;D

-4,5% today after all the good news lately. Won't be long before I pick up some more if this continues. I have new cash coming in and FFH seems far better than holding cash waiting for prices that "could" get cheaper. I bet they are making tons of money.

That didn't take long...  ::)

• 2 weeks later...