Seinfeld's Pakistani Character Had this One Right!

Guest ValueCarl

Guest ValueCarl

"Rajat, you are a very bad man, very bad, very bad, indeed, Rajat!" When does the ENTERPRISE CORRUPTION END! I do not hesitate to say, probably not until the people start STONING these SOB's! imo  

The fact pattern looks bad, very bad.

Seconds after Rajat K. Gupta, then a director of Goldman Sachs, finished up a board call during which he learned that Warren E. Buffett had agreed to invest $5 billion in the firm, he picked up the phone and called his friend Raj Rajaratnam, regulators contend. Minutes later, Mr. Rajaratnam placed bets on shares of Goldman Sachs that netted his firm, the Galleon Group, $900,000.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/03/07/curious-accusations-in-s-e-c-s-insider-case/

Guest ValueCarl

My apologies for making such a grave error. Some might analogize that to confusing a Chinese person with someone from Japan. What is as despicable in the article; however, is the COMPLICIT COP known as the SEC in the good Ole US of A. imo 

Guest ValueCarl

It wouldn't be right to mix up a Pakistani with an Indian from India, for then we might think one criminal was worse than another, rather than all criminals regardless of race, color or creed, as being the same! In this regard, I have changed the title to reflect the factual fiction in Seinfeld.  ;D

And, I give you Babu Bhatt, for the fun of it while the enterprise corruption across the globe continues unabated. imo