Andy Kilpatrick's New Website

Parsad

This will probably sound stupid, but Buffett's quote on the Kilpatrick website reminded me that one of the main reasons I decided BH was not a good bet long term was the lack of a sense of humor that are evident with both WB and PW.  I decided that, while impossible to quantify, a good sense of self-deprecating humor is a necessary but not sufficient ingredient to the humility necessary to avoid huge mistakes in both insurance and investing. 

SB doesn't have it. 

Andy Kilpatrick, author of the Berkshire bible "Of Permanent Value", has a new website.  I love the quote by Buffett on the top of the page about Andy's tome!  Cheers!

http://www.andykilpatrick.net/

Honestly that is probably my favorite Buffett trait and one I try to Emulate.

I also really like this quote. Nicholas Butler - "The one serious conviction that a man should have is that nothing is to be taken too seriously."

Honestly that is probably my favorite Buffett trait and one I try to Emulate.

I also really like this quote. Nicholas Butler - "The one serious conviction that a man should have is that nothing is to be taken too seriously."

Simple, yet profound observations.  :)

That quote is hilarious. 

I bought Of Permanent Value a month or two ago.  Well worth the price.

It's taking me forever to read though!

The second third and fourth readings will be much quicker if you dog ear and underline the most important passages on the first reading.  :)