Adventures in Capitalism

calonego

All that being said, the website looks like a worthwhile read.

Surprisingly, I agree. :-\   There are a few gems.  I like the one when he says that all returns are made in bull markets.  (most people don't live in Premville).  His point is that people should find a bull market somewhere else when every thing is rolling over on them.  He mentioned Australia's still booming from 07 - 09 with the continued high demand for ore as most other markets worldwide were turning down.

I agree. Check out Sri Lanka's stock market. How many of us actually noticed that the civil war has ended? How many of us know that Sri Lanka is actually a semi-developed country? If you were aware of that, you'd have made 100% in one of the worst financial crisis without any risk.

Nothing is impossible.

Thanks.  How's the market in Sri Lanka now?  Any bargains left?

All that being said, the website looks like a worthwhile read.

Surprisingly, I agree. :-\   There are a few gems.  I like the one when he says that all returns are made in bull markets.  (most people don't live in Premville).  His point is that people should find a bull market somewhere else when every thing is rolling over on them.  He mentioned Australia's still booming from 07 - 09 with the continued high demand for ore as most other markets worldwide were turning down.

I agree. Check out Sri Lanka's stock market. How many of us actually noticed that the civil war has ended? How many of us know that Sri Lanka is actually a semi-developed country? If you were aware of that, you'd have made 100% in one of the worst financial crisis without any risk.

Nothing is impossible.

Thanks.  How's the market in Sri Lanka now?  Any bargains left?

I did not look into it since I got so much stuff on hand. And, it is a hassle to trade in a remote market.