The Rees Approach: A Beginner's Guide to Making Money in the Stock Market - Christopher Rees

cofabmd

The Rees Approach: A Beginner's Guide to Making Money in the Stock Market by Christopher Rees

Some Amazon 5-star reviews:

— "Update: I've re-read this book for a second time. It's an underrated masterpiece. Best appreciated when read in full, the author blends analytical, behavioral, and lifestyle takeaways about his investment journey while providing a specific, real-world blueprint for long-term success and risk management in the markets. Featuring both analytical, repeatable instructions for investing and raw tales like the emotion evoked during the depth of the financial crisis (and how the author bet big when the "blood" was in the Street), Chris Rees brings forth a timeless investment strategy tested over a long period."

"This is one of the best investing books I've ever read, for both the beginner and the experienced investor. Chris Rees' writing touches on the subjects many investors avoid: Investing isn't easy. Being smart doesn't help. Patience and discipline are key. Behavior and environment is of utmost importance. Rees breaks down lessons like this into real-world, tangible examples, from resources used to strategies employed. Absent in the book are hubris, false promises, and shortcuts. But what Chris does deliver is game-changing."

"Chris doesn't just know how to invest. He knows how to live life. I love how he included so much life experience in the book. This book is the culmination of decades of a life well lived, more than 30 years of market-crushing returns, and the potent ideas of an independent mind. For me, this book goes at the top of my list of favorite books, next to Richer, Wiser, Happier, 100-Baggers, and The Education of a Value Investor. I will re-read this book regularly."

—   “One of the best investing books I've ever read… this book goes at the top of my list of favorite books, next to Richer, Wiser, Happier, 100-Baggers, and The Education of a Value Investor.

—   "If you follow value investing and people like Warren Buffett or Prem Watsa, this is a must read.

Edited by cofabmd

• Parsad changed the title to The Rees Approach: A Beginner's Guide to Making Money in the Stock Market - Christopher Rees