Need recommendation for full service brokerage - unusual foreign stock transaction

aws

I usually do all my business with discount brokers like Fidelity and IBKR, but I have a situation now that they either do not know how to help me, or I just haven’t gotten through to a person who will do what needs to be done. The short explanation is:

I have Mexican listed shares of a company in Fidelity account. The company has an outstanding repurchase offer: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1698287/000095010323007298/dp193753_sc14d9c.htm

The shares have been delisted as part of this take private action, so the only options are to sell the shares to the company within the 6-month window of the offer, or permanently become a minority shareholder, which I want to avoid. The terms of the offer is quite clear, but it is not in the format that Fidelity seems used to handling and they have not been helpful in transmitting my shares for payment. I think they are expecting it will look something like a tender offer where the representative just needs to click a button to allocate my shares, but instead this looks like more of a manual process where you must request share certificates and submit signed documents to receive payment. I’ve tried calling quite a few times and talking to different people, and it’s bounced back and forth from their corporate actions team, but never moved forward at all.

The amounts involved are reasonably substantial, and my payout is fixed, so every day of delay is costing me a few hundred dollars of carrying cost. At this point I probably need the assistance of a full-service broker, preferably one who has some experience in Mexican stock transactions. Someone who will read the offer and take proactive steps, instead of just assuming more information will come in later that tells them what to do. Does anyone have a recommendation of who can help with that?