Buffett or Munger quote

Otsog

Hey all,

I’m trying to remember and find the source for a quote I only remember the rough jist of. I’m pretty sure it was Buffett or Munger, but it may have been someone else completely. 

the quote paraphrased was:

”there is no reason to work with people who are constantly pessimistic / it will not be enjoyable etc / except for your accountant, heed the pessimism of your accountant”

ring any bells?

1 hour ago, racemize said:

I’ve got a word searchable compilation that will have it if they said it in an annual meeting (or some other places that were transcribed). Link to compilations:

austinvaluecapital.com/resources

Thank you, great compilations!

I've also been looking for a quote, I think it was an annual meeting, someone in the audience asked a question to the tune of "As a below average investor, what should I do to invest/accumulate wealth", and Charlie anwered something like "As a below average investor, find an above average investor to manage your money for you".

On 2/8/2023 at 5:08 AM, racemize said:

I’ve got a word searchable compilation that will have it if they said it in an annual meeting (or some other places that were transcribed). Link to compilations:

austinvaluecapital.com/resources

Wow, I feel like you just gave me the key to a treasure chest, what an amazing resource. Thanks!