Jump to content

New idea: Taseko Mines (TGB)


ugadawg_98
 Share

Recommended Posts

This company was mentioned on another board and drew my attention. It sold a 25% stake in its Gibraltar project for $180 million, and just got provincial approval for its large Prosperity project. Looks cheap if you extrapolate the same value to the remaining 75% of Gibraltar, and figure in a respectable value for Prosperity.

 

Had conference call today, still archived.

http://www.tasekomines.com/tko/Home.asp

Anyone here familiar with TGB?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...