Jump to content

Interesting interview with Mohamed El-Erian, Pimco's CEO


netnet
 Share

Recommended Posts

There is an interesting interview with Pimco's CEO,  Mohamed El-Erian, who says that individual investors' exposure to the U.S. should be about 15% equities, and 5% bonds. (sorry for our northern neighbors, don't know what he would suggest for you).  That's right; total allocation for U.S. investors, 20% domestic--TOTAL!

 

Few on this board have mentioned anything like this kind of allocation.

 

It is a thought provoking interview.  Here is a teaser--how was the financial crisis like going to McDonald's?  (No cheating; you have to guess first.)

 

http://money.cnn.com/2009/12/09/news/economy/mohamed_el_erian.fortune/index.htm?postversion=2009121011

 

Best,

 

Netnet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...