Market Masters - Robin R. Speziale

Liberty

Got this in the mail yesterday from the author. Looking forward to reading it. Conceptually, it looks like a compilation of interviews with Canadian investors, sub-categorized by their dominant styles (macro, value, growth, etc). I usually enjoy long-form interviews with practitioners, even those who do things that I don't think I can do; there's usually at least one thing to learn from their approach or way of thinking even if you never try to do what they do.

https://www.amazon.ca/Market-Masters-Interviews-Investors-Strategies/dp/177041343X/

I'll share my thoughts when I've read it.

• 11 months later...

I enjoyed it (though I need to go back over some interviews in more detail) - I like the format, and it was great to find out more about Canadian managers - I'm keen to learn more about good small-cap, non-resource managers.  Given his lack of status, I thought he did pretty well in who he got.  Obviously I'd have liked a Turtle Creek piece, but hey ho.

I don't know if you read the MasterPenetrator blog, but he met up with Speziale for a night out and wrote it up.

I enjoyed it (though I need to go back over some interviews in more detail) - I like the format, and it was great to find out more about Canadian managers - I'm keen to learn more about good small-cap, non-resource managers.  Given his lack of status, I thought he did pretty well in who he got.  Obviously I'd have liked a Turtle Creek piece, but hey ho.

I don't know if you read the MasterPenetrator blog, but he met up with Speziale for a night out and wrote it up.

Is that the French language blog?