2015 Data Updates On US & Global Companies From Aswath Damodaran

Guest ajc

Off of his NYU Stern home page:

Welcome to my data page. This page contains links to almost everything you ever wanted to know about the data that is available on my site (and more). I have broken the page down into five constituent parts to make it more navigable.

About Data: I lay out the history/philosophy of my datasets, the timing of the data, the sources I use and some caveats/rules for data usage.

Data Breakdown: I explain how I break the data down by variable, by industry, by region, by time and by company.

Current Data: This is where the data resides, broken down into corporate finance, valuation and portfolio management sections.

Archived Data: If you need the data from prior years, you will find it here, broken down into corporate finance, valuation and portfolio management sections.

Webcasts/Tools: These are webcasts, tools (spreadsheets), blog posts and writings about data analysis.

The data is updated in the first two weeks of every year and the most recent update was on January 5, 2015. The next major updated will be in mid-January 2016, though a few of the data sets will get updated more frequently.

If you click through to the site (http://people.stern.nyu.edu/adamodar/New_Home_Page/data.html), you'll be able to access all of the current and archived data via the various links.