Anyone track any special situations/event driven hedge funds via 13Fs?

fwallstreet

Sry accidentally posted without finishing.

Hey everyone, I've been trying to incorporate some special situation plays into my portfolio recently. Just like I imagine many of us do with our more traditional holdings, I was hoping to use some 13Fs of special situations and event driven funds as a starting point. Do any of you guys track any specific funds via 13Fs that focus on these sorts of situations? If so, I would really appreciate any recommendations. So far, with my limited research, I've looked at Jana Partners, Mount Kellet and Seneca Capital.

Thanks in advance!

Sry accidentally posted without finishing.

Hey everyone, I've been trying to incorporate some special situation plays into my portfolio recently. Just like I imagine many of us do with our more traditional holdings, I was hoping to use some 13Fs of special situations and event driven funds as a starting point. Do any of you guys track any specific funds via 13Fs that focus on these sorts of situations? If so, I would really appreciate any recommendations. So far, with my limited research, I've looked at Jana Partners, Mount Kellet and Seneca Capital.

Thanks in advance!

As a very general statement, I'd caution that 13Fs for event driven and special situation managers are not necessarily a great proxy for their actual portfolios.