Meet Patrick Byrne: Bitcoin Messiah

finetrader

Someday, either zombies walk the Earth or something close to that

wat?

What all these end of the world people forget, is that our economy is built on infrastructure and knowledge. On a system of trust and ownership. The financial systemm is really only a little more then  a ledger book. If it collapses, you have temporary chaos, not much more. There wont be some end of the world scenario. The economy, except for some hiccups of a few years tops, will just keep rolling. It's life does not depend on us dollars or euro's. The infrastructure, the legal system and the know how to deliver new products and services quickly to alot of people will still be available. And really if it is the end of the world, what use are bitcoins? You need a online infrastructure for them to be usefull. If zombie's are walking the earth, I doubt bitcoin will be worth much. Id rather get paid in shotgun shells.

Patrick Byrne is one fascinating dude. I honestly can't say which side of the fence I fall, as some of his conspiracy theories haven't been that misguided. His war of words against SAC Capital was priceless, and he apparently was one of Bison Dele's (aka Brian Williams) true friends.

Patrick Byrne is one fascinating dude. I honestly can't say which side of the fence I fall, as some of his conspiracy theories haven't been that misguided. His war of words against SAC Capital was priceless, and he apparently was one of Bison Dele's (aka Brian Williams) true friends.

Here's the Bison Dele/Byrne story - http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/longform/bison-dele/