Charlie Munger turns 90

CanadianMunger

I hope I make it to 90 and look as good as Charlie with as sharp a wit!  My great-grandmother is 96, but her body is rapidly failing.  Her mind is all there, sharp as 30 years ago, but the body is deteriorating.  At least another 10 years of good health Charlie!  Cheers!

I made sure that in the middle of our coffee table in the living room we have a nice, bright blue copy of "Poor Charlie's Almanac" staring at us everyday.

Nice reminder that human psychology and investing go hand in hand. Our business decisions have been greatly improved since the book became a staple of our lives.

I hope I make it to 90 and look as good as Charlie with as sharp a wit!  My great-grandmother is 96, but her body is rapidly failing.  Her mind is all there, sharp as 30 years ago, but the body is deteriorating.  At least another 10 years of good health Charlie!  Cheers!

Sanjeev,

Make sure you exercise everyday. Include strength training and stretching. Try to get up to an hour a day of such physical activity, which I do. It has done wonders keeping me fit and feeling young. I am 60 and I can still do kicks (Tae Kwon Do) over my head.

Boiler