Investor Videos on Youtube For Your Workouts

BG2008

I do long duration cardio during the day (30 min plus) and want to watch investor interviews on youtube at the same time.  Please help me curate a youtube video playlist of Buffet, Munger, Greenblatt, and anyone else interesting.  Hopefully, I can kill 2 birds with one stone by watching informative interviews while I work out at the same time. 

Thanks

Bunch of fuckin' crazies on this board doing exercise to investing videos.

I keep waiting for someone to say "Exercise to them?!  That's it?  I get intimate with my wife/girlfriend/significant other to them!"

I'm not sure there's anything wrong with that, so long as the videos are reserved for special occasions (anniversaries and so on).

I do long duration cardio during the day (30 min plus) and want to watch investor interviews on youtube at the same time.  Please help me curate a youtube video playlist of Buffet, Munger, Greenblatt, and anyone else interesting.  Hopefully, I can kill 2 birds with one stone by watching informative interviews while I work out at the same time. 

Thanks

Perfect timing, I opened the thread when I climbed on the stair machine. 

Charlie Rose's website has an endless supply of videos on a variety of topics. 

http://www.charlierose.com/

I there a way to share a playlist? I have a list of about 80 YouTube videos and I would be happy to share the list, if possible.

Share your uploader name on Youtube perhaps?

Found the way to do it (click the playlist you want to share, there is a "share" button which will promp you with a link.

Here is my playlist of value investing videos I've accumulated:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV-6FPX1lkKIou3WDcZnm_BtMZUUj4tm2

• 4 weeks later...