The Pirate has hijacked a seat on Sitestar´s board

Sportgamma

I am not sure I would use the term "hijacked" a board seat!!!!!  ;)

I can personally attest that in addition to being a skilled stock investor, Jeff is also a capable, skillful, and experienced real estate investor.

I am sure he will be an EXCELLENT addition to Sitestar's board.  His real estate experience will help the company immensely.

It will be very interesting to see what happens with Sitestar.  I think this stock has a lot of potential.  I am VERY happy with my capital gains on it so far, and am looking forward to much more.

Good work Jeff!

I am not sure I would use the term "hijacked" a board seat!!!!!  ;)

I can personally attest that in addition to being a skilled stock investor, Jeff is also a capable, skillful, and experienced real estate investor.

I am sure he will be an EXCELLENT addition to Sitestar's board.  His real estate experience will help the company immensely.

It will be very interesting to see what happens with Sitestar.  I think this stock has a lot of potential.  I am VERY happy with my capital gains on it so far, and am looking forward to much more.

Good work Jeff!

I only used hijacked in connection with pirate. I am also aware that Jeff is not a real pirate...

Congrats Jeff.  Let us know if you and Sitestar need capital to purchase some undevalued assets, I think there would be some folks here interested in participating.

Packer

I second that. I'm already a shareholder so maybe a rights offering? Although I'm not sure about the costs for such a small company.

Also, I've noticed the properties up for sale/rent (at http://sitestar.com/properties/) have not changed very much in several months so I hope you help with some more activity or explain to investors why it has been slow. I thought the plan was to flip them fairly quick.

matts

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...