Has Prem Watsa's body been taken over by aliens?

Guest ajc

Ever since Toronto mayor Rob Ford admitted to smoking crack, I think we can all agree that certain 'signs' and 'things' have occurred across the world and that these are all of real concern.

Near where I live, a wind blew a big tree onto the roof of a house. Sign or coincidence?

Justin Bieber is no longer the most followed person on Twitter. Sign or happenstance?

And, Burger King brought out their own Big Mac. Sign or not? That one's obvious, I think.

Clearly, all of this is very worrying. However, my biggest fear is that the forthcoming alien invasion is going to catch us all off guard as we focus on the details and ignore the bigger picture.

As to the headline? Attached are 2 pictures of Prem Watsa.

In the first, you can clearly see a thin, grey antenna-like device protruding from his head which an inter-planetary species have no doubt forcibly implanted for communication purposes.

In the second, Mr Watsa has momentarily overcome his captors' mental force-field and is motioning upwards as a way of showing us what is really going on.

From this evidence, I think it is pretty much completely apparent that big things are going on here involving Mr Watsa, storms in the UK, Twitter and delicious burgers.

What they are, I don't exactly know but I'm sure it's important.

As well as this, Blackberry are renowned for their secure communication service - something that would be very useful for invading alien forces. Just saying.

Might be nothing, might be everything...

Anyway, I'm wondering what other board members have to say about these imminent events, and whether or not it's better to run for the hills now or if forming a loose, well-armed militia is the smarter and more pragmatic way to go?

PS. If anyone has a cave they would be willing to rent to me at a reasonable price for the timeframe of the end of the human race, I would be glad to hear from you.

I'm an excellent finger-painter (especially big game-type animals) and I usually always do the vast majority of my personal business outside.

Thanks in advance. 

pw1.jpg.3a1aa816121fd78abea668badd76c9e6.jpg

pw2.jpg.fc27e5f1df24af8812a293353a5e78b8.jpg

LOL!  Nice job.  I think all the BBRY shareholders can use a good laugh right now. 

Really, what is going on in Toronto right now anyway...the Mayor is on crack, the Leafs are winning...maybe this is the Rapture and the Apocalypse is coming. 

Cheers!

Guest valueInv

LOL!  Nice job.  I think all the BBRY shareholders can use a good laugh right now. 

Really, what is going on in Toronto right now anyway...the Mayor is on crack, the Leafs are winning...maybe this is the Rapture and the Apocalypse is coming. 

Cheers!

That would explain the hedges.  ::)

WTH are you canadians doing up there?  Just don't re-elect him to multiple terms or you will be up there with the District of Columbia!  Did Detroit's mayor ever cop to smoking crack?  I think he killed a guy or something, right?  I think Robocop would have had to come to the rescue soon if they didn't get taken over by the state.