what are you selling today?

muscleman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fully exited Livenation yesterday at 125, cost basis was ~45 during the march 2020 drop. Was the only thing I held throughout from that time period (most other purchases were call options which were sold and reinvested in the underlyings)

Wrote some 310-strike Jan 7 expiration covered calls on the BRKB in my IRA.

I figure even if I get called out it is hard to imaging BRKB not visiting 310 again. Plus overall I am > 80% BRKB so I can always justify being called out as deworsification!

Edited by boilermaker75

On 1/4/2022 at 3:26 PM, boilermaker75 said:

Wrote some 310-strike Jan 7 expiration covered calls on the BRKB in my IRA.

I figure even if I get called out it is hard to imaging BRKB not visiting 310 again. Plus overall I am > 80% BRKB so I can always justify being called out as deworsification!

Wrote 310-strike, Jan 14  puts hoping to get these shares back!

45 minutes ago, Spekulatius said:

Significantly reduced LMT and NOC.

just raising cash or fundamental with the company ?

LMT at this point is an income play until the top line moves and defense cycle are less sync with the economy. So better no ? 

4 minutes ago, Xerxes said:

just raising cash or fundamental with the company ?

LMT at this point is an income play until the top line moves and defense cycle are less sync with the economy. So better no ? 

These stocks have done what they are supposed to do - they protected the portfolio. I think they are fully valued at this point. Hoping to put them into something with more upside.

I am keeping LHX here. I really like management. Might even add on a drop. I also would like to add to SAIC (only small position) for that juicy FCF yield.

Edited by Spekulatius