what are you selling today?

muscleman

• 2 weeks later...

Sold MAA. Had discussed this one with many folks in later half of Q4. Said it was a super conservative, no brainer Sun Belt play and you could get 10-15% 2021 return with your eyes closed. Got it in 2.5 months. You're welcome.

From here I think there's less ripe risk adjusted fruit.

Sold MAA. Had discussed this one with many folks in later half of Q4. Said it was a super conservative, no brainer Sun Belt play and you could get 10-15% 2021 return with your eyes closed. Got it in 2.5 months. You're welcome.

From here I think there's less ripe risk adjusted fruit.

Agreed, I had added to MF REITs in an IRA in January, sold those additions today for 12-27% (basket approach with ESS/EQR/CPT/MAA

Sold some INTC and WFC, still like both, but I'm wanting to start raising some cash and both have run up quite a bit. Want to be about 50% cash going into Q3.  Not a market timer, but has been harder to ignore that everyone and their brother (including my own) is speculating in the market right now. I don't see how the enthusiasm can get any higher, although maybe it can.

MMAC and CRBBF (Corby).

Any insight into what caused that momentary spike in MMAC share price today?

I have no idea. It is a thinly traded stock and there were some sellers just a few days ago when a leadership change was announced, but the stock since has bounced back. The 10-k is supposed to get filed soon.

Perhaps someone knows something, perhaps not. Anyways, I cashed my few shekels from the short term trade and moved on.