OT: Warren as Walter White "Heisenberg"

Guest kumar

Even Billionaire Warren Buffett Watched The 'Breaking Bad' Finale -

http://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2013/09/30/even-billionaire-warren-buffett-watched-the-breaking-bad-finale/?partner=yahootix

....The legendary investor tweeted this photo of himself decked out in a black pork-pie hat, the signature headpiece of another brilliant, if more notorious, genius: Breaking Bad‘s Walter White....

Did you watch?

Even Billionaire Warren Buffett Watched The 'Breaking Bad' Finale -

http://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2013/09/30/even-billionaire-warren-buffett-watched-the-breaking-bad-finale/?partner=yahootix

....The legendary investor tweeted this photo of himself decked out in a black pork-pie hat, the signature headpiece of another brilliant, if more notorious, genius: Breaking Bad‘s Walter White....

Did you watch?

Yes, a fitting end to a great show!  Cheers!

Did you watch?

The finale did not disappoint!  Even though you knew he was going to tie up the loose ends, the writers still surprised and entertained with their cleverness.

I envy those of you with unseen episodes ahead.

If anyone is looking for a good movie to see, check out "Rush".  Great story; cinematography, acting, editing, etc. are all top notch.  I don't think you need to be a car person to enjoy it.  But, if you like cars, this is a movie to see in the theaters with big screen sound.

Great show, great final season, and great final episode. I don't know any other Tv show I could say all those things about.

But Warren isn't writing those tweets himself, right? I mean, 'Warren is in the house' ?? And he wouldn't actually refer to himself as The Oracle, would he? Gotta be a ghost writing BRK staffer...?

Great show, great final season, and great final episode. I don't know any other Tv show I could say all those things about.

But Warren isn't writing those tweets himself, right? I mean, 'Warren is in the house' ?? And he wouldn't actually refer to himself as The Oracle, would he? Gotta be a ghost writing BRK staffer...?

No, I believe the only tweet he actually sent, was the initial one on that interview he did.  I would guess a staff member is putting out the tweets.  Cheers!

• 2 months later...