Munger DJCO More Details?

indythinker85

Im going out on a limb here, but I am asking around wondering if anyone has any info on this. I cant say who, but someone very famous is looking to do article on this topic and would be willing to credit anyone who can provide more information (or you can be anonymous). If you have any info or know of someone who might let me know. Please DM me if you have any idea.

Thanks!

Indy

Munger foray into equities several years ago for DJCO.  Any thoughts?  Has Munger dropped any hints that you’re aware of as to which stocks they bought, or exactly when?  If not, do you know of anybody else who might?

I can't find the source but my notes show that back in 2009 and 2010 the portfolio was WFC and USB.  Someone calculated out that it was 1,596,956 shares of WFC and 134,091 shares of USB.  Those numbers matched reported portfolio numbers very closely. 

Companies 3,4 and 5 were added in March quarter of 2011.  Presumably BAC in late 2011 and March quarter of 2012. 

JBird,

I have a set of notes for 2010 and 2011 somewhere on one of my computers at home.  I will look for it.  The first few years when I went, my friends and I put together a set of notes that we passed around to share among ourselves.

The last 2 years, Charlie has talked a lot more.  So, the quality of the notes is much better.