The 1975 Buffett memo that saved WaPo's pension

dcollon

Thanks for posting. Nothing new, but always fun to read Buffett.  :)

Watch out for confirmation bias

Care to elaborate on what you mean?

I am not comfortable reaffirming things that are know to be true. Especially when it the teaching of Buffett and Munger.

i don't know if you have learn their full teachings. but i been having a hard time find a idea that can do 15% over time that passes the four fillers.

They are easy to read harder to understand fully and apply in reality.

Each time i read their stuff i have been getting new things. Which help me generate a new metal model of the world.

In fact some of the new ideas i have come across my self have been said in their past talks that i have looked at a few times before.

I have become diligent when reading or listening to their texts since things that seems oblivious and simple are not so. mostly in fear of missing great simple insight.

having confirmation bias on top of that is like having free handicaps.

Thanks for posting. Nothing new, but always fun to read Buffett.  :)

Watch out for confirmation bias

Care to elaborate on what you mean?

I am not comfortable reaffirming things that are know to be true. Especially when it the teaching of Buffett and Munger.

i don't know if you have learn their full teachings. but i been having a hard time find a idea that can do 15% over time that passes the four fillers.

They are easy to read harder to understand fully and apply in reality.

Each time i read their stuff i have been getting new things. Which help me generate a new metal model of the world.

In fact some of the new ideas i have come across my self have been said in their past talks that i have looked at a few times before.

I have become diligent when reading or listening to their texts since things that seems oblivious and simple are not so. mostly in fear of missing great simple insight.

having confirmation bias on top of that is like having free handicaps.

Sure, I just don't understand why you wrote that warning to me after I just thanked the poster for sharing.