Jim Cramer

Crip1

For the first time in years I am home sick today which affords me the rare opportunity to watch CNBC. It's been quite a while since I've tuned in so changes, which have been gradual to those watching every day, are more pronounced to me. That said, there are two things that pop out at me:

* It's about 90% entertainment and 10% content...it used to be roughly the reverse of that. Sad.

* Jim Cramer is a tool. He didn't even say anything to really bother me, but his smug attitude coupled with him "forced laughing" at any comment he makes where humor is attempted are all annoying. I can see how his shtick will appeal to some folks, but the amount of adults who follow him is truly bewildering to me.

-Crip

Guest FFHfan

It's a TV show. It's about ratings and nothing else. I don't know why some people take these shows/moderators so seriously.  It's just entertainment.  :)

Guest longinvestor

Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up in jail.

If anyone watched the Jon Stewart show around the time of the financial crisis, Cramer was on the show and Stewart had him wriggling and writhing so much that he looked like the guy who is just about to be convicted and jailed! 

The joke was on him for that one time!

Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up in jail.

If anyone watched the Jon Stewart show around the time of the financial crisis, Cramer was on the show and Stewart had him wriggling and writhing so much that he looked like the guy who is just about to be convicted and jailed! 

The joke was on him for that one time!

You can see that Jon Stewart show at this link

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-march-12-2009/jim-cramer-pt--1

There are three parts