Success sketch

giofranchi

After all, even for a genius of golf of Mr. Mickelson’s caliber it took 20 years to win his first Championship Open! :)

Scottish Open + Championship Open in a row: the first one in history to achieve such a feat. Congratulations Mr. Mickelson!! 8)

giofranchi

success-sketch.png.946de9a3f98f454e70b6628dff25b51d.png

Hussman with a related comment this week:

"In nearly every effort worth pursuing, I think the secret to eventual success is the same. Find a set of well-informed daily actions that you’re convinced will produce good results if you follow them consistently. Then follow them consistently. In a world where randomness, frustrations, and events outside of one’s control play an enormous role in day-to-day outcomes, the best measure of day-to-day success is whether or not those daily actions were followed. Over time, the results take care of themselves. But Arnie was right. There’s not a single road to easy street that doesn’t run through the sewer at one point or another."

And this Steve Jobs quote which I came across this weekend is kind of related as well:

“That’s been one of my mantras—focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.”