Poor Doug Kass Has Had Enough of Twitter!

Parsad

So CNBC considers him leaving twitter 'News'?

I've said this before, but I'd love to see Kass's returns over the last several years. I have't found them anywhere. I used to follow him for a while, and he was dead wrong on nearly every post/article he wrote for years. He's just another talking head.

I've said this before, but I'd love to see Kass's returns over the last several years. I have't found them anywhere. I used to follow up for a while, and he was dead wrong on nearly every post/article he wrote for years. He's just another talking head.

I will never forget his promotional tirade during the Berkshire meeting. He got the chance to ask Buffett anything he could possibly want and Kass decided to asked him for money in some veiled bet.

I've said this before, but I'd love to see Kass's returns over the last several years. I have't found them anywhere. I used to follow up for a while, and he was dead wrong on nearly every post/article he wrote for years. He's just another talking head.

I will never forget his promotional tirade during the Berkshire meeting. He got the chance to ask Buffett anything he could possibly want and Kass decided to asked him for money in some veiled bet.

Buffett's response was pretty good too..."Not gonna happen!"  The crowd roared in laughter.  Cheers!

Not a fan of Mr. Kass, but sympathize with pulling the plug. 

This forum is very well mannered.  But take a look at the comments section on youtube/newspapers/etc and they are often packed full of nastiness.  Particularly if it happens to be remotely political in nature. 

In the business section, stories that are negative on a stock prompt a good amount of ire.  So does anything remotely favorable to advisors.