Way to go Black Hawks!

I watched the first 3 periods and I am hoping for the Hawks to win. However, I was quite disappointed by how they played to be honest.

The way they played during the 2 men advantage was a disaster. Then lot's of lose passes, many turnovers. They were quite lucky not to see a 4th or 5th goal by the Bruins and also to score that 3rd goal.

I think that they need to re-organize and look at the way they are playing: how they are coming out of their zone, the importance of clearing the zone first and to break the Bruins well organized 5 men defense by outskating them, using shorter and precise passes (so many long ones, blind and backward) and quicker shot releases. By the way, I hate slap shots. By the time the puck is gone, you have one or two blockers in front of you and the goalie is ready to catch it.

Cardboard

What a thrilling start to the finals!

Some great comments from my facebook feed today:

- Hey Canucks, I hope you're taking notes on the way hockey is supposed to be played. What a great, GREAT game.

- (comment on above) You know I was thinking the same thing. And also what would we have to trade to get that guy, that guy & that guy.

- Hey Canucks, I hope you're taking notes on the way hockey is supposed to be played. What a great, GREAT game.

- (comment on above) You know I was thinking the same thing. And also what would we have to trade to get that guy, that guy & that guy.

Oh no way did you take a shot at the Canucks.  Otsog...you're banned!  ;D

Boo, hiss...Bruins/Blackhawks final...I hope Marchand and Duncan Keith knock each other out with cheap shots!  Cheers!

The Flames should really take note on how to build a team through solid draft pics and strategic trades. The whole "running on the treadmill" for the 7th/8th seed year over year does not work in any sport and is a recipe for disaster.