Fairfax 2014 AGM!

Parsad

The Fairfax Financial 2014 AGM will be on April 9th, 2014 at Roy Thomson Hall...back to Wednesday!  ;D

http://www.fairfax.ca/Investors/shareholder-information/default.aspx

Our Fairfax Financial Shareholder's Dinner will be on Tuesday, April 8th, 2014 at the Fairmont Royal York.  The MPIC Fund's AGM will be on Wednesday, April 9th, 2014 starting around 1pm or so, in the Pickering/Green rooms once at Roy Thomson Hall.  Cheers!

Doh, I'd rather it was a week later, but such is life.

I expect the Ben Graham Dinner will be held the day before the FFH Dinner.  Also, light drinks just before the FFH Dinner will occur again.  I'm open to naming suggestions for the drinks event.

Doh, I'd rather it was a week later, but such is life.

I expect the Ben Graham Dinner will be held the day before the FFH Dinner.  Also, light drinks just before the FFH Dinner will occur again.  I'm open to naming suggestions for the drinks event.

Hi Norm,

Yes, the Ben Graham Dinner would be Monday night.  If you guys felt that the Railcar Bar was too tight or inadequate, we can change that.  It's a good idea to keep it in the hotel, because it makes it easier for Francis to bring you guys good guests.  The further they have to walk, the less likely you'll get as good guests, and most definitely the less time they'll be able to spend with you guys. 

Let me know what you want to do, and I can arrange a separate small room to hold the pre-dinner drinks meeting in with a cash bar and maybe theatre/classroom seating.  Although, when I went into the Railcar Bar...while full and tight...it had a very intimate feeling and was very easy to hear the Q&A.  Whatever you guys decide...let me know.  Cheers!

If you guys felt that the Railcar Bar was too tight or inadequate, we can change that.  It's a good idea to keep it in the hotel, because it makes it easier for Francis to bring you guys good guests.  The further they have to walk, the less likely you'll get as good guests, and most definitely the less time they'll be able to spend with you guys. 

Let me know what you want to do, and I can arrange a separate small room to hold the pre-dinner drinks meeting in with a cash bar and maybe theatre/classroom seating.  Although, when I went into the Railcar Bar...while full and tight...it had a very intimate feeling and was very easy to hear the Q&A.  Whatever you guys decide...let me know.  Cheers!

We certainly want to accommodate the great guests! 

I thought the Railcar might have been a bit too small, but I'd like to hear what other attendees thought.  (Mind you, it was also very convenient.)