Collection of Charlie Munger speeches

kiwing100

That was a great compilation.  Particularly the Wesco meeting notes all in one place.

The funny thing is the 1996 Worldly Wisdom (Stanford) speech that I have been trying to locate is not their either.  It's rather curious.  There is a copy in Poor Charlie's Almanack, which I don't like the edits and a good version on OID, but their web site is down and I lost my OID issue. 

That was a great compilation.  Particularly the Wesco meeting notes all in one place.

The funny thing is the 1996 Worldly Wisdom (Stanford) speech that I have been trying to locate is not their either.  It's rather curious.  There is a copy in Poor Charlie's Almanack, which I don't like the edits and a good version on OID, but their web site is down and I lost my OID issue.

I dont have the "unedited" version but here it is. If you do get hold of the OID version, I would love to read it !

thanks

Qleap

Munger.pdf

Guest longinvestor

Thanks to all of you for making this available.

I tried to quickly read, but oh, no, some of it is way over my head! Have to read and digest what Munger writes.

I dont have the "unedited" version but here it is. If you do get hold of the OID version, I would love to read it !

This is the speech I am after--Stanford Law 1996, but unless I'm wrong (Mr.B can you check) this is not what was published in OID.  It has edits, e.g. that say that Charlie is going to talk about Coca Cola but he doesn't, at least not in that section. 

thanks

This is the speech I am after--Stanford Law 1996, but unless I'm wrong (Mr.B can you check) this is not what was published in OID.  It has edits, e.g. that say that Charlie is going to talk about Coca Cola but he doesn't at least not in that section. 

thanks

Qleap

I don't want to put up the IOD copy, rather PM me.