Go Leafs Go!

Parsad

While I'm still nursing an open wound from the Canucks premature demise from this year's playoffs, I am happy to see the Leafs take Boston to game 7.  Go Leafs go!  Please knock out those Boston a-holes from the playoffs...yes, I'm still bitter after two years!  ;D  I hope Phaneuf speedbags Marchand's head tonight.  Cheers!

Guest Dazel

Thanks Sanjeev!

Leafs fans are pretty pumped up...sadly this our Stanley cup! The sun even shines on dog's ass once in awhile....or so the story goes...

Hopefully the big bad bruins get nervous at home again!

Oh its a hockey thing.  I've never in my life lived more than 60miles from Boston, yet I had to Google "leafs Boston" to find out what you were talking about.

LOL!  That's pretty damn funny.

Thanks Sanjeev!

Leafs fans are pretty pumped up...sadly this our Stanley cup! The sun even shines on dog's ass once in awhile....or so the story goes...

Hopefully the big bad bruins get nervous at home again!

I know you guys would eventually have a Stanley Cup playoff team.  I knew that the day you guys hired Brian Burke...because as soon as he eventually gets fired, Dave Nonis takes over the team with the same guys and makes the run.  It's happened before here in Vancouver.  I love Burkie and was hoping that he would bring his show back to Vancouver after our collapse this year.  He would tear it apart, piss off the owners and media after a few years, and then Dave Nonis would probably come over from Toronto and take over.  I won't be surprised to see the Leafs go all the way this year...a Nonis team with some momentum is usually tough to beat.  Cheers! 

The Bruins looked a little tired last night and I heard they had to stay in Toronto last night because of some travel problem and fly home this morning while the Leafs flew to Boston last night. Maybe the hockey gods are smiling on Toronto!

Delayed again this morning by over 3 hours.  AM640 was saying the Bruins left Pearson Int. at 9:45 AM.  Must be some Leafs fans working the ground for American Airlines in Toronto.  ;D

Disclosure: I am not a Leaf fan nor work for the Pearson Internation Airport grounds crew.  Sadly my hockey heart lies in Northern Alberta. Call me in 2 or 3 years.  8)

How the heck did the Leaf's blow that lead in the 3rd period!  Just sucks to see the Bruins win.  At least Marchand didn't score the winner.  Cheers!

Agreed, really don't like Marchand. As a former Leafs fan and no lover of Boston, I was hoping Toronto would have it in the bag with a 4-1 lead!

Have to give credit for Lucic though, saying how Toronto played well and they should be proud.

I'm not a Leafs fan but I have to give them credit for forcing a game 7.  When Kadri scored to make it 4-1, I thought they had it in the bag. Blowing a lead like that is a terrible way to lose and, to my surprise as a non-COTU Canadian, I felt a little sad for Toronto.