Flash! Calonego Eating Dinner With Buffett!

Parsad

Walking out of Piccolos's and I see our own Calonego having dinner with Buffett!  Went from listening in at the original Fairfax Financial Shareholder's Dinner while on his first date with his future wife, to eating dinner with The Oracle himself eight years later.  Way to go buddy!  Cheers!

The security detail in that area was being a bit of a pushy fella guiding everyone out the side, so I couldn't stop to take a photograph.  I did go back and quietly yell out to him "Jordan, Jordan".  He turned and said "Hey buddy!" and I gave him the thumbs up.  Cheers! 

I think our other boardmember Ajinc, who had press credentials this weekend, took a photograph when a mob of people went over there to take photograpahs when Buffett first came in.  Not sure if the guests were already seated when he took the picture.  Ajinc, did you get the picture of Calonego?  Cheers!

I think we can all read the tea leaves here.

Energold is up 5% today, which implies that Buffett began accumulating on Calonego's advice - given that Calonego is partnered with Kuppy.

Which implies that Buffett wants Calonego to succeed him at Berkshire and is wining and dining him.

Which also implies that Buffett badly wants YAK's insurance business. So much so that Buffett may be considering a 50/50 merger to both secure the new market and a new heir to the throne at Berkshire Hathaway.

Clearly. ;)