What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

Sold BRK puts <300, 9 days out…bid wasn’t super sexy but its easy money and the volume sold was enough to make it enticing. Heads/tails I win as I’m sitting on a ton of cash from a recent home sale and would like to put it to work in some capacity. I’ll likely keep doing this until I get assigned over the next couple weeks/months. 

8 hours ago, Blugolds11 said:

Sold BRK puts <300, 9 days out…bid wasn’t super sexy but its easy money and the volume sold was enough to make it enticing. Heads/tails I win as I’m sitting on a ton of cash from a recent home sale and would like to put it to work in some capacity. I’ll likely keep doing this until I get assigned over the next couple weeks/months. 

I wrote June 10 expiration 302.5 and 305 puts yesterday.

8 hours ago, backtothebeach said:

Don’t jinx it by saying ‘easy money’ lol.

Selling 200 strike puts on March 4, 2020 was easy money, too - five months later.

I still have some covid era short BRK puts in my accounts that will expire soon, including some $110 puts where I got 8.50 premium. Those were the days.

2 hours ago, valuehawk91 said:

GAS, cost me $87 to fill a tank. 

Sorry for the bad joke? 😕 

LOL DAD JOKE alert...

Same...Diesel truck w/ 35 gal tank....$5.69 Diesel is $199 to fill it...I had to swipe my card twice...pump shut off at $125...

Also bought some BRK 293...looks likely I will also be assigned those 290 puts from the other day..

Edited by Blugolds11

24 minutes ago, Blugolds11 said:

LOL DAD JOKE alert...

Same...Diesel truck w/ 35 gal tank....$5.69 Diesel is $199 to fill it...I had to swipe my card twice...pump shut off at $125...

Also bought some BRK 293...looks likely I will also be assigned those 290 puts from the other day..

See you guys and raise you topping off my home heating oil tank. 550 gallons filled 200 at 5.40 up from 2.68 in Q4…fun fun. Thank god for oil calls.