What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

Small starters in BOMN and Z. The latter of which I finally decided to make the shift from psychologically being a bear and disliking many of the traditional metrics...and realizing that 1) its been a great investment over the years, and 2) if my housing thesis plays out this will be a gloriously good investment. Will see how it goes. 

Within the last couple of days, I've :

1. Added to BRK.B,

2. Added to BAM,

3. Added to MC.PA, &

4. Added to SCHO.CPH,

[all, small additions],

Furthermore,

5. Added to NORTHM.CPH, [North Media A/S]

6. Started a new position in SPG.CPH [SP Group A/S], &

7. Started a new position in RTX.CPH [RTX A/S].

- - - o 0 o - - 

All small portfolio movements.

Edited by John Hjorth

35 minutes ago, changegonnacome said:

Why S over E.....seeing as Dolan & E are effectively stealing S 🙂 ......you anticipating alternative bidders coming in?

I have both. S just seems relatively cheaper with much less risk. Just less of a catalyst/reopening play. Dolans done mighty fine in regards to creating shareholder value over the years, so Id expect that to continue. 

EDIT: also added a few JOE today

Edited by Gregmal

9 hours ago, Gregmal said:

I have both. S just seems relatively cheaper with much less risk. Just less of a catalyst/reopening play. Dolans done mighty fine in regards to creating shareholder value over the years, so Id expect that to continue. 

EDIT: also added a few JOE today

Got ya makes sense - I've read a couple of articles, one recently with Pete Townsend from the Who and he was talking about touring artists fighting over venue availability.......bodes well for MSG, Radio City, Beacon, Chicago Theatre etc.