What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

More MO. I'm sure eventually the BTS crowd will figure out it's undervalued but it'll probably be one of the last ones. Until then I'll just clip the divvy.

BTS?

The WSB boys got nothing over the BTS army.

Who wins in a fight, Beyonce's Beehive or BTS army?

GME.  ;)

Just a few shares in the 70s as an option on volatility.

Mark Cuban made some interesting points on the WSB AMA this morning.

What points did you find interesting?

Less his logic and more that he was encouraging them to HODL even after the big price drop today. Which will give them the motivation to continue to try to pump it.

GME.  ;)

Just a few shares in the 70s as an option on volatility.

Mark Cuban made some interesting points on the WSB AMA this morning.

What points did you find interesting?

Less his logic and more that he was encouraging them to HODL even after the big price drop today. Which will give them the motivation to continue to try to pump it.

I wish we had current short interest data that we could trust. Hard to have conviction without that

Yea, seems delightfully boring way to make 5-7%/year, quasi bond / widows and orphan type stock. Why is it down 40% in the past year and at 2010 prices. This is much more than XLU.

I’m assuming it’s a “natural gas is going away” sell-off, but is there something more

Yea, seems delightfully boring way to make 5-7%/year, quasi bond / widows and orphan type stock. Why is it down 40% in the past year and at 2010 prices. This is much more than XLU.

I’m assuming it’s a “natural gas is going away” sell-off, but is there something more

Beyond that, their debt maturity schedule is not protected against the inflation/high-interest rate scenario.  They have also been printing shares.  I haven't looked far back, but assuming company DNA has been consistent, these issues were probably there in the past too.

I understand these two issues don't matter to a lot of folks but just wanted to share my perspective.

Also, Seattle recently banned use of natural gas for new commercial and apartment buildings taller than three stories and replacement heating systems in older buildings: https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/seattle-city-council-passes-measure-to-end-most-natural-gas-use-in-commercial-buildings-and-some-apartments/

I wouldn't be surprised if Oregon and Washington states or other NW cities follow with some type of restriction.