What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

Bought a bit of BMRN this week. I have been following the company for a while and after the recent drop, the valuation seem Ok, even if the Hemophilia treatment won’t pan out. I like their focus on rare diseases and they are self funding and at this point, I think the Hemophilia drug is more like a free option.

Looks like a lot of people here are buying today albeit no significant drops across the market... are you guys having a change in your thoughts on the general market?

I think "the market" is overpriced but that doesn't mean everything is.  Everything oil related is dirt cheap right now and some stuff that I consider pretty safe (KMI, PSX, PBF) I have added to in recent days.  Oil and product tankers are super cheap too now but if I kept buying my position would take me past my "good night's sleep" point. I'm trying to walk out of the burning building with the most valuable stuff that I can carry before the whole thing comes down.

I'm trying to walk out of the burning building with the most valuable stuff that I can carry before the whole thing comes down.

I, on the other hand, stay in the burning building and muse as to what the right value per foot is, while it gets hotter and hotter.