Need Your Help!

Parsad

Ok fellow boardmembers!  As you know, I started supporting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation after my friend and Prem Watsa's executive assistant, JoAnn Butler, passed away.  She suffered from Crohn's all of her life, and passed away from colon cancer which Crohn's patients are much more susceptible to.  Our Fairfax Financial Shareholder's Dinner raises money for the CCFC in JoAnn's name, and last year we raised over $100,000 with BC's first ICE Gala which I helped with. 

Alot of you support the dinner in Toronto, and because of that, they asked Corner Market Capital to be one of their corporate chairs for their National Gutsy Walk on June 9th.  So Alnesh and I have a grudge match going on who can raise the most in pledges.  Even though he is part owner of Corner Market Capital, he's got a corporate team for his accounting firm, Quantum Advisory Partners LLP, doing the Vancouver walk.  While Corner Market Capital, along with my friends and family, are doing the Surrey walk.  So, I thought I would tap into my huge base of value investors, while Alnesh taps into his huge base of mining/accounting clients. 

To pledge for my team and walk, go to:

https://secure.ccfcfindthecure.ca/ParticipantPage.aspx?L=2&CCID=107&PID=24272&GC=GTv2

You can pledge whatever you want...10 cents to $10,000...as if!  Every penny counts so that I can kick Alnesh's butt.  Cheers and thanks!

Thanks Folks...the response was really quick...wow!  Keep'em coming.

Cheers!

Parsad, give everyone a change.  Everyone is trying to figure out how much they can compound at so they can appropriately size their donation.

But seriously GL!

Thanks Folks...the response was really quick...wow!  Keep'em coming.

Cheers!

Parsad, give everyone a change.  Everyone is trying to figure out how much they can compound at so they can appropriately size their donation.

But seriously GL!

Alnesh has a huge lead, but he started two weeks earlier than me...so hopefully we'll be able to overtake him by June 9th.  I've got to get a bunch of offline pledges this week from family and friends, although he was smart and has already tapped more than half of our family!  Cheers!

• 2 months later...

Ok, Alnesh is kicking my butt!  He stole two of my core team-mates, because they live closer to the Vancouver walk, and I'm way behind.  Any donations to the CCFC would be much appreciated!  Don't worry, I won't ban you because you didn't donate!  ;D  Cheers!