2nd Columbia Slideshow By Mohnish

Parsad

He actually presented twice...once yesterday on investing and once today on his foundation, Dakshana.  Pretty amazing how Dakshana has come together, and it never would have without the Pabrai Family, the team here and in India, the students working hard, Prem's five-year donation, and all of the other donors.  He's going to change so many lives...not only in the present, but likely generations.  Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGA8qj3opso&feature=youtu.be

Both videos are not working for me on the iphone and ipad... is anyone else having this issue?

There is some issue with viewing YouTube videos with Safari on an iPad. It doesn't work for me either. But it does work on my iPad with another browser I have just for this reason, Puffin.

Posted by: boilermaker75

There is some issue with viewing YouTube videos with Safari on an iPad. It doesn't work for me either. But it does work on my iPad with another browser I have just for this reason, Puffin.

Boilermaker,

What browser on the iPad do you use for viewing these?

Thanks,

Kiltacular

Posted by: boilermaker75

Boilermaker,

What browser on the iPad do you use for viewing these?

Thanks,

Kiltacular

Kiltacular,

The name of the browser is "Puffin." It doesn't always work, but works with most web sites. It works with these youtube videos while Safari does not. You can try Puffin for free for a few days so that you can view these videos.

Boiler

Edit: Here is a link to the web site for this mobile browser,

http://www.puffinbrowser.com/index.php