Pre-Dinner Fairfax Shopping Bus!

Parsad

Prem and his team have been very nice to set up a bus for us to take people to William Ashley & Sporting Life on Wednesday, April 10th.  The bus leaves the Royal York at 1:00pm and arrives back at 3:30pm in time for Norm's Pre-Dinner Gathering.  I will also have all of the discounts and surprises for everyone that you would normally get at the AGM the next day, so you will be able to use them on this trip and get a great deal! 

I need a head count for those going, so please RSVP me at cornerofberkshireandfairfax@gmail.com.  Alnesh and I will be going for sure...I've got to get me a box of Teuscher chocolates at William Ashley, as well as stuff from Sporting Life!  Cheers and thanks to everyone at Fairfax!

Hey you turkeys!  So far I've only gotten four responses.  If I don't hear from people, I'm going to cancel this thing. 

How can you guys turn down a free bus to take you to Fairfax companies, discounts, gift cards and lastly...my charming company! 

If you want me to save you a seat, email me at cornerofberkshireandfairfax@gmail.com.  Thanks!

Do you happen to know which store they'll hit first?  I'm inclined to go but I may want to bail out half way through to get back early to get ready for the drinks.  :D

Not sure.  Just know that it is William Ashley & Sporting Life.  Cheers!

Is there a limit to the number of people allowed to go ? I was wondering if there are still spots left and if possible - would I be able to bring a friend as well ?

Sanjeev no matter the amount of people who may not go please don't cancel it ! I think it'd be a great trip & opportunity to see these organizations from the inside.

You can surely add me for the Fairfax bus. I'm curious about your word "surprises" on the tour, and already wonder if we might get somewhere an unannounced unique tour guide dropping by accidentally. Hahaha,... only wishes, but who knows  ;D

No such luck, but who knows!  Cheers!