3rd leg to the tripod??

CONeal

Was rereading Damn Right today and it sure seems like Rick Guerin was one of the main guys in the early part of Berkshire.  Would be awesome if there was a biography written on this guy.  In the early years it seems like it was always Warren, Charlie, and Rick, were always together in alot if not most of the deals that were done.  Seems like he would be a real good story.

While he may have got margined called in the mid 70's his returns were still 20%+ through 1983.  Still being on the board of The Daily Journal and from what I can tell, at least one other film company.  While he might not be as well known as the other two, I kind of get the feeling he is more into smaller companies.  At any rate, I'm sure he could provide alot neat tidbits about the early days along with what he's done since then.

• 2 weeks later...

I would buy that book.  Seems like an interesting character who may have been the smartest of all, to recognize Warren and Charlie that early.  I'm reading Damn Right now for the first time.  It is a fascinating story buy wow could it have been more coherently organized.