Icahn Says No Respect For Ackman After Herbalife Bet

Parsad

Article on the feud, and the past experience behind the feud, between Carl Icahn & Bill Ackman.  Very funny that both of these schmucks think they are the pillars of ethical behavior!  Although I am always entertained by Ackman's presentations...whether I agree or not.  Cheers!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-24/icahn-says-no-respect-for-bill-ackman-after-herbalife-bet.html

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys watching this right now on CNBC?!  Ackman was on there talking about Icahn, and now Icahn has called in to refute comments live...turn your damn television sets on...this is the new version of Jersey Shore!  What are these two morons thinking?  Cheers!

Are you guys watching this right now on CNBC?!  Ackman was on there talking about Icahn, and now Icahn has called in to refute comments live...turn your damn television sets on...this is the new version of Jersey Shore!  What are these two morons thinking?  Cheers!

now I wish I had TV channels!

This is so damn funny!  Icahn's such a dick...very funny.  Cheers!

This is so damn funny!  Icahn's such a dick...very funny.  Cheers!

The only reason to watch CNBC is for moments like this. What a bunch of children!

Actually, I have to tell you guys the truth...Ackman and Icahn have been feuding on this message board for years under nicknames.  Now you guys know why some of our threads go on forever.  Actually, they were the ones behind the LVLT thread.  ;D  Cheers!