FFH Zoomer Media

Uccmal

This is just an "of interest comment ".

I have been listening to a classical radio station in Toronto from time to time to help train my ear.

I believe the station is owned by Zoomer media, which is co-owned by FFH and Moses Znaimer. 

The other interesting thing is that they advertise for Zenith Insurance.  I haven't caught what kind of insurance they are selling, but its worked into some sort of cross sell arrangement with Zoomer.

I have been listening to a classical radio station in Toronto from time to time to help train my ear.

I believe the station is owned by Zoomer media, which is co-owned by FFH and Moses Znaimer. 

The other interesting thing is that they advertise for Zenith Insurance.  I haven't caught what kind of insurance they are selling, but its worked into some sort of cross sell arrangement with Zoomer.

I think they should look at cross-selling insurance and other products.  Berkshire's been doing that for some time. 

I'm also still waiting for another non-insurance acquisition.  Hopefully there is something in the fryer and they announce it before the AGM.  The more booths I get to visit, the better!  ;D  Cheers!

Thanks Al,... for pointing to this little known curiosity ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZoomerMedia

Znaimer owns 66% of the combined company, and insurance company Fairfax Financial owns 28%