twacowfca

Who's afraid of the fiscal cliff,

fiscal cliff, fiscal cliff ?

Who's afraid of the fiscal cliff ?

La la la la la.

-- to the tune of , Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf

:)

Ha!  :) Good one!

I know we still have quite a few "cheap" stocks around to be had.  However, normally people would be worried about debt ceiling, no?  It does not even seem to be getting any attention.  I do wonder why...

Anybody can share their insight why there is this lack of "concerns" about the upcoming debt ceiling fight?  Or that is going to be a non-event?

well, I think the market just believes the congress will pass sth in a few days (even it's not tonight)...

anyway, I picked up some berkshire around 89

La la la la la.

I know we still have quite a few "cheap" stocks around to be had.  However, normally people would be worried about debt ceiling, no?  It does not even seem to be getting any attention.  I do wonder why...

Anybody can share their insight why there is this lack of "concerns" about the upcoming debt ceiling fight?  Or that is going to be a non-event?

La la la la la.

The Market has ben swimming on a sea of liquidity for more than 4 years.  The huge special dividends paid this Nov and Dec add to pot.  Mr. Market has been looking for an excuse to go up, and he has a fat wallet to pay the fare.  It seems like Y2K all over again.  :) :(