WEB on Marketplace

txlaw

I have been a regular listener of Marketplace for well over a decade. I think I started listening it it  more than 15 yrs ago. Great show. Nowadays I turn on the webcast as I begin my afternoon nap (I have in-ceiling speakers in the nap room that bring in the sound). Usually I am fast asleep well before the show ends.

I have been a regular listener of Marketplace for well over a decade. I think I started listening it it  more than 15 yrs ago. Great show. Nowadays I turn on the webcast as I begin my afternoon nap (I have in-ceiling speakers in the nap room that bring in the sound). Usually I am fast asleep well before the show ends.

Ah, the ole' osmosis method!  :D

Ah, the ole' osmosis method!  :D

Nice the real pabrai has spoken.

Are you Fake Mohnish Pabrai?  Or the real deal? 

Cause that's a pretty convincing post.  ;D

I love Marketplace and have been listening to it since the David Brown days -- started listening when I lived in Cali.  Haven't been listening for 15 years though.

WEB was on a radio show/podcast I listen to:

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/business/big-book/warren-buffett-jamie-dimon-treasury-secretary-fiscal-cliff-and-taxes

There is an extended version of the interview, but I can't find it on the website at the moment.

Just listened to the above link. It does sound like the full interview (~ 26min long).

Excellent interview with the two! Sound quality is awesome. It feels like the two are in the room with you. (I listened to the feed through the player on the website)

Interesting tidbits:

1. Coastal Energy investment that Buffett and Loomis made together when they first met that developed out of something in the footnotes. (anyone have any additional details?)

2. Warren said that at the upcoming AGM, he will have short sellers as one of the groups asking questions. He wants tougher questions and make the meeting more interesting for attendees.