Molly Munger

dowfin1

Despite California Prop. 38 failing, I bet Charlie is very proud of his daughter who apparently learned very good lessons from her father:

"Proposition 38 would have brought $120 billion over 12 years to our public schools. Was it worth $45 million for a change to get $120 billion for our kids? Absolutely, even if the odds were long. Learn by doing, when there's something you want to do, start doing it, pursue it, try to make it happen. You can't just sit there and say well its too hard, the hills too high I can't. You have to say, look, the voters show in polls that they want to support the schools. The schools desperately need it as a matter of policy. When you have its the right thing to do and the voters know it, somehow there's got to be a way to unlock the formula to bring those two things together and get it done and we will get it done if we keep working on it.

http://www.scpr.org/programs/take-two/2012/11/07/29208/molly-munger-on-the-failure-of-proposition-38/

Despite California Prop. 38 failing, I bet Charlie is very proud of his daughter who apparently learned very good lessons from her father:

"Proposition 38 would have brought $120 billion over 12 years to our public schools. Was it worth $45 million for a change to get $120 billion for our kids? Absolutely, even if the odds were long. Learn by doing, when there's something you want to do, start doing it, pursue it, try to make it happen. You can't just sit there and say well its too hard, the hills too high I can't. You have to say, look, the voters show in polls that they want to support the schools. The schools desperately need it as a matter of policy. When you have its the right thing to do and the voters know it, somehow there's got to be a way to unlock the formula to bring those two things together and get it done and we will get it done if we keep working on it.

http://www.scpr.org/programs/take-two/2012/11/07/29208/molly-munger-on-the-failure-of-proposition-38/

A chip off the old block!  I agree...Munger is probably very proud.  Cheers!